The Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra is a professional, non-profit organization committed to enriching the wellbeing of the greater Hamilton region. Support from our community is essential to the long-term sustainability of our community programming, providing engaging and accessible performance and educational opportunities to all. Consider donating today to support the arts in your community.
Your gift contributes to providing inspiring orchestral experiences on and off the Mainstage. Donors to the HPO receive the following benefits throughout the season.
*Please note each giving level includes benefits from the previous levels.
FRIENDS OF THE HPO
ASSOCIATE (Up to $499)
- Recognition in all mainstage concert programs
- Donor updates from the Executive Director and Music Director
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Tax receipt for all donations $20 and up
SUPPORTER ($500 to $999)
- Invite a friend! Two complimentary tickets to an Off-the-Mainstage performance, including the Talk & Tea series
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- Copy of Annual Report
LEADER ($1,000 to $2,499)
- Access to the exclusive Conductor’s Circle Lounge at FirstOntario Concert Hall pre-concert and during intermission
- Complimentary coat check at HPO events at FirstOntario Concert Hall
- Invitations to Conductor’s Circle events throughout the season
- Invitation to bring a friend to one mainstage rehearsal
PATRON ($2,500 to 4,999)
- Invitation to exclusive behind-the-scenes event
VISIONARY ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Invitation to a private event with HPO Composer-in-Residence
- Invitation to a private event with HPO Music Director
MUSICIANS’ CHAIR SPONSORSHIP *SPECIAL DESIGNATION
Principal Chair Sponsor ($3,000)
Section Sponsor ($2,000)
Show your love for your HPO musicians with a dedicated sponsorship for the season.
- Recognition in all mainstage concert programs as Principal or Section Sponsor
- Invitation to meet your sponsored musician during the season