- www.hpo.org is owned and operated by the Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra
- We advise that we will be performing statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of our site so as to improve design and navigation and to gather marketing information. Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose. In addition, we also use the information that you provide to communicate with you. We offer free electronic and other information to users on a voluntary subscription basis. Users may remove themselves from any mailing list by following the instructions contained in every communication provided.
- If you are under eighteen (18) be sure to obtain your parents' or guardians' permission before you send any information about yourself (name, address, email address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the Internet. We encourage parents to be aware of their children's online use and activities.
- If you do not want a cookie placed on your computer as a result of using www.hpo.org, you may disable cookies altogether by modifying the Preferences section of your web browser. Note that it is possible that some aspects of www.hpo.org may be unavailable to you if you choose this option.
- If you have no problem accepting cookies, but wish to be informed of their appearance, you may turn on a warning prompt by modifying the cookie warning section also located in the Preferences section of your web browser.
Back to top